1 Corinthians 12 verse 7
But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
The Gifts of the Holy Spirit are as He will’s not as we will – however He will’s more than we will.
The Gift of Faith is a supernatural Gift from God of His Faith given to you at a specific time at a specific place for a specific purpose.
It is the ability from God the divine grace to receive a miracle
Miracles of Salvation, deliverance, healing, protection, provision etc involving all of our needs down here on the earth.
We see passages of scripture that these are showcased in.
1. The Red Sea parted making a way for them to pass and burying their enemies.
2. Water provided from the Rock, Manna and Quail from Heaven.
3. The Pillar of Cloud by Day and the Pillar of Fire by night.
4. God brought the Children of Israel forth with Silver and Gold and there was not one sick or feeble one among their tribes.
5. The Son and the Moon stood still.
6. The Axe Head Swam
7. The ravens fed the prophet.
8. The Oil and the meal did not Fail.
9. The Rain that came to break the drought.
10. Water into wine.
11. Feeding the Five thousand with 5 loaves and 2 fishes.
12. Tax money from the Fish’s mouth
The List goes on and on I have only sighted a few examples from the Scripture.
The Gift of Faith will propel you supernaturally – the Lord will sustain you in the most adverse circumstances – He will make away where there is no way and He will furnish a table in the wilderness and make the crooked path’s straight.
If the Gift of Faith is as He will’s and not as we will then how do we access the gift – we can use our Faith to receive the gift of Faith
Just lift your hands right now and pray this prayer and Say
Father in Jesus name I thank you for the gifts of the Spirit and especially the gift of Faith – we receive by Faith this gift right now to help me in my situation and I receive by Faith
Divine Grace so as to move mountains. I receive this in the wonderful name of Jesus and by the power of the Blood of Jesus.
Thank you in Jesus Name
PS Love and blessings to you as you read this I am in Tulsa Oklahoma and it is Friday 17th April pm 6.30 and I am preaching on the gift of Faith tonight and felt to post my notes on this blog – looking forward to the Sunday am and pm at the River
Love and Blessings
Pastor Rodney Howard Browne© Copyright 2017 admin, All rights Reserved. Written For: Rodney Howard Browne